Currently in Seoul it is..

Atlanta Time

Friday, April 23, 2010

a breath of fresh air


A breif thundershower this afternoon helped clear up the air a little. I like the freshness of the air in Seoul after it rains. I try to breathe as much in as possible because I know that it is only a matter of time before it becomes stuffy again. I am still going through a record number of tissues and nursing a raw nose as I continue to manufacture copius amounts of mucus. I've come to the conculsion that there really is no such thing as fresh air in Seoul. With a population density of 70,000 people per square mile I don't know why I would expect the air to be clean.
It's Friday..I'm going to find something to do with fellow English teacher J. It should be a fun evening. She's really low-key. I keep thinking that I need to hang out with her more.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Janhvi. I am trying to teach English in South Korea and have type 2 diabetes I wanted to know if there is anymore info you can give me in terms of what recruiter you used? my email address is krazijaanu@yahoo.com I would be so grateful if you could shoot me an email and help me out!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Something that makes the situation feel new, different and exciting. There was a breath of fresh air at night of boring music.

    ReplyDelete