Currently in Seoul it is..

Atlanta Time

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Offer

It's 12:34 am but I can't sleep. My mind is still buzzing with excitement. EC called an hour or so ago from Seoul and offered me a job! Part of me has already said "yes" but I have a lot of things to weigh before making the final decision. Korea is pretty far away even if it is only for a year.

It will be a tough sell with the parents. They've supported me through some crazy endeavors before but this is by far the wildest idea I've ever had to pitch. I just need to think things through. There are lots of considerations I have to make.

What would I do with my car?
What should I do about my cell phone?
Are my finances in order?
Can I be ready to leave in 6 weeks?

And, mosty importantly..

How am I going to do this with diabetes?

1 comment:

  1. Heya,your blog is absolutely what I was looking for! This post is the exact stage I am at right now! I have a few questions and would love your help. I am a type 1 diabetic too and would love it if you could give me some advice on my move to Korea :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete