Currently in Seoul it is..

Atlanta Time

Friday, February 5, 2010

Disparity

I got my visa confirmation code and flight information the other day. Initially I was supposed to go out on the 22nd but that has now changed to the 19th. It seems like a trivial amount of time but when someone is trying to do as much as I am it makes a difference. I was hoping to get a non-stop from Atlanta to Seoul but I'll settle for the one stop in San Francisco.

Wow..13 days left!

I went out to Singapore Airline's website to do a little research about the Boeing 777 I'll be on. I looked at the features, amenities, and dining for the economy section and it looked awesome at first. I have never seen anything that nice! Then curiosity got the best of me and I scrolled to the top. The nicest of the nice seats look more like a hotel room than an airplane seat!


Economy seat




Looks pretty good huh?


ok..now compare to

Private suite






That's nicer than my apartment!




Economy dining

That looks awesome..they even give us ice cream!


Private dining
I've never eaten that well on a date!
It amazes me the difference a few grand can make. I'm going to have to try hard not to look down at my magazine holding a plastic spoon for my little cup of ice cream and not think of those people up front lying in their beds, watching their plasma televisions, and drinking their wine from crystal goblets. I'm sure I can find something to keep my mind occupied..just not for 12 hours and 55 minutes.
Just got text from my BFF. Trivia is on for tonight and possibly a tour of the Sweetwater brewery tomorrow. He's putting together a good bye party for me next Saturday. I guess that means I'll be moving my stuff back to my parent's house with a hangover. I'm falling behind on the to-do list.
get a haircut
get H1N1 vaccine
send visa info to the Korean consulate
appoint my mom as power of attorney
look into travel guard insurance
clean out my desk at work
I know there's much more but I keep forgetting about things that aren't written down on the list. Sleep deprivation is making my brain hurt. Thank God it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment