Currently in Seoul it is..

Atlanta Time

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stocking up on Glucose

There's a listing on Ebay for 110 ReliOn brand Fruit Punch flavored glucose tablets. I like the fruit punch..they're pretty decent. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110452080617&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

$16.99 with $9.23 shipping doesn't sound bad. I'm sure they have glucose tablets over in Korea but it hasn't been easy trying to do the research. For $26.22 I'll be safe and bring my own. I've still had no luck trying to price insulin & pump supplies but I'm hoping to bring enough with me to get through the first few months.

Right now I'm searching the National Health Insurance website for information. There is some useful stuff on it but not exactly what I'm looking for. I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment